Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 April 2014

Slicked back hair...Not my fave!

There's nothing I love more than getting my hair done! I love super shiny bouncy hair, it looks so healthy and pretty how I think hair should look! It drives me cray when I stay at my boyfriend's house and wake up to find my hair stuck to my head. Gross! For this reason I am struggling to comprehend why some ladies find this look attractive. I am puzzled. 



The emerging trend of slicked back hair is one that I don't plan on following..ever!! I mean it is fine on a runway where it is designed to look edgy and androgynous but after that I draw a big red line. 





In the last couple series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians I have noticed Kim and Khloe experimenting with this look. If I had a hairstylist at my disposal every morning I probably would be more willing to try new things out too. 



However, I think Khloe is at her prettiest with her shiny, wavy, beach hair I absolutely love it on her. In fact I envy her hair! If you are tempted to try this style I think you should take a lead from Kim, not an ounce of gel or wax in sight! 



Use a volumising spray and slightly back comb section on top of section. Finally smooth the front section of hair back and hold in place with a good hairspray. Do not overdo it with the backcomb and ensure hair is straight and sleek or you'll end  up looking like a star off Toddlers and Tiaras! 

No comments:

Post a Comment