Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Random Beauty Buy! Lush lip scrub

If there's one thing that makes me feel really yuck it's dry lips! Cracked lips are both sore and unsightly but unfortunately working under air conditioning for 10 hours a day wreaks havoc with my skin's hydration. Since coming back from a holiday in sunny Spain I found my lips to be even more prone to dryness. A nice lip balm or even good aul Vaseline will work eventually but it's best to get rid of the dead skin first so that your product can get right in and get to work. Usually I would use something rough like a dry face cloth or even my usual facial scrub to help but both of these methods can be quite severe on the delicate skin on your lips.
I was thrilled when I came across this pretty little pot in Lush recently. €6.95 for this little tub but it will last you as you barely dip your finger tip in. You simply rub a little over your lips and remove (licking it off has no harmful side effects!) It tastes absolutely delish! My lips are left feeling soft and supple after each use. It is also ideal for removing traces of highly pigmented and stubborn lipstick. 
This product is also 100% natural and suitable for vegans plus it was only produced days before I purchased which makes it all the more appealing. If you visit your local Lush store this is definitely worth a purchase!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, nothing worse than cracked dry lips. This scrub sounds pretty good, will need to give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth a try and they do other flavours too, I shall be trying the popcorn flavour next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product and this is my absolute favourite flavour :-p sometimes I put it on purely for the taste haha

    ReplyDelete